5/25/2009

MY WORK AS A COACH

.
My job as a coach began in mid 2007, after having me trained in international certification course which was celebrated by InCoaching - International Institute of Coaching, an organization affiliated ICI - International Coach Institutes.

As a way of adding more knowledge and experience in this new path, some colleagues offered the Project Manager, the possibility, wish, take me as your Personal Coach, over which normally runs six (6) months current.

I received many responses to the invitation and, among all, choose three (3) professional (two women and one man), set in Rio de Janeiro, my home, and that seemed to offer me more opportunities for learning.

Started with each of their case and, at first individual session of 1 hour and half, we saw that a route to rewarding work, both for me as a coach and for him-her / them, as "coachees".

The first sessions were set up as mapping and organization of ideas, where we could see how it was at that moment, the current status of each. The different experiences and the particular situations of personal and professional life, I remained deeply interested in finding out if I was even able to help with the tools that had just barely learned to use in order to get my "customers" to their desired states!

How Pratictioner in NLP - Neurolinguistics Programming, combined with a little creativity, could generate meetings significant and, I have managed to leverage some resources in my "coachees" (clients), they also do not have to give account.

We're still in the middle of work, but we believe that the objectives set by each. As soon finish their cases, to tell you, as happened subsequent sessions and, if really get to make all three, to reach the targets as proposed.

Friends, I hope everybody be happy these day and I promisse will prepare something more special to next post ok?

Bye

Abraao


No comments:

Post a Comment